Wild Antarctic Krill Oil 1000 mg - 60 count
- Improves joint health*
- Increases energy levels*
- Supports brain health*
- Improves attention, memory, and mood*
- Improves cardiovascular health*
- Helps to maintain eyesight*
- Whole, natural, pure food
“I had been on 10 mg of statins daily for about three years and along with them had been taking several vitamin supplements and an Omega3 fish oil supplement. While my total cholesterol went down from 205 to 130, my triglyceride level would remain a problem, never going below 220….That is, until recently, when I switched to 1000mg of Wild Antarctic Krill Oil. After 6 months on the supplement, my triglyceride level is 145 and I have had no side effects whatsoever. I heartily recommend it.”
— James Michaels
The health benefits of krill oil have been backed by several years of accredited research. Nutrilys Del Mar’s Wild Antarctic Krill Oil is an excellent and natural source of Omega 3s, especially EPA and DHA benefits – the two essential fatty acids the body needs to maintain excellent health. It contains a rich supply of Astaxanthin, a highly potent anti-oxidant.
Nutrilys Del Mar ensures that you will receive the finest natural product for optimal purity and potency.
Nutrilys Del Mar has been committed to the preservation of marine life and biodiversity since 1995.
Certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) demonstrating the product’s adherence to responsible and sustainable fishing.
MSC, the Marine Stewardship Council, is a global organization working with fisheries, seafood companies, scientists, conservation groups and the public to promote the best environmental choice in seafood. The MSC’s fishery certification program and seafood eco label recognize and reward sustainable fishing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Omega-3’s EPA and DHA from Krill Oil are present in the highly bio-efficient phospholipid form, which provides unique health benefits. They are important building blocks for healthy cell membranes.
The ratio of EPA and DHA to other fatty acids in the membrane is called the “omega-3 index.” In a recent human study, our Krill Oil had a significantly improved omega-3 index, compared to ordinary fish oil (purified or refined) thus indicating its great bio-efficiency and bio-availability—the ability of the body to actually absorb and reap the benefits of the fish oil.
The improved Omega-3 index is a very strong indicator of less inflammation* and it shows health benefits:
- Improve joint health*
- Increase energy levels*
- Support brain health*
- Boost attention, memory, and mood*
- Support cardiovascular health*
- Help to maintain eyesight*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Harris WS., «The Omega-3 Index as a Risk Factor for Coronary Heart Disease», Am. J. Clin.Nutr, 87 (6). 2008. pp. 1997-2002
- Lagarde M., et al, «Lysophosphatidylcholine as a Preferred Carrier Form of DHA to the Brain», J. Mol. Neurosci., 16.2001. pp. 201-4
- Watkins BA. et al, «Bioactive Fatty Acids: Role in Bone Biology and Bone Cell Fonction», Prog. Lipid. Res., 40. 2001. pp.125-148
- Black HS. et al, «The Potential of Omega-3 Fatty Acids in the Prevention of Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer», Cancer Detection and Prevention, 30. 2006. pp.224-232
- Koch C. et al, «DHA Supplementation in Atopic Eczema: a Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial», Br. J. Dermatol, 158(4).2008. pp.786-92
1 to 3 softgels daily with meals or as recommended by your Health Care Professional.
Keep out of the reach of children.
240mg of Omega-3s, 30mg Omega-6s, 140mg EPA, 65mg DHA, and 100 mcg pure Astaxanthin per supplement
Softgel capsule: fish gelatin, glycerin, purified water
- Made from crustaceans/shellfish
- Whole, natural, pure food
- No artificial preservatives, color, dairy, starch, wheat, yeast, sugar, or soy protein
- Store in a cool, dry place